Jodi Netzer is a certified Soul Contract Reader & Divine Healer. Remove your karmic blockages and past traumas to make your life & business flow with ease:
• Reveal Your Karmic Challenges: Do you have certain negative situations that keep showing up in your life? Do you have certain patterns of thought that negatively impact your life or business? Understand the root causes and banish them from your life!
• Reveal Your Innate Talents: Do you not quite know what you are really good at or do you know what you are capable of and are not quite doing it? Learn why you may be unclear or stuck, and have your hidden gifts help you through your challenges to achieve your goals!
• Reveal Your Soul's Goals: Do you feel lost and not know what you really want to do in your life? Or do you feel excited about something but are stuggling to manifest it? If you learn about your soul's goals and aspirations and take the right steps to step up into them, you will feel totally fulfilled in your life!
• Reveal Your Soul Destiny: Are you unclear about your life's overall passion and purpose or know what it is but are not achieving success? Learn what your soul wants you to be in this lifetime and what you can do to remove your blocks for a life of greater ease!
Video made in one day for the "nü Icon" contest created by artist entrepreneur Laura Hollick about my personal Iconic image.
Dance party performance featuring Jodi Netzer with several costume changes awesome visual effects, and toys for the audience.
Jodi was asked to audition by the popular TV show "America's Got Talent". Though it was submitted a bit late due to the deadline being too close to The Water Festival, they liked the video and invited her to audition anytime. Here is her audition:
THE WATER FESTIVAL: Synergy of Arts, Science, and Community
WATER PROJECT: Tucson's Synergistic Water Festival
OVERVIEW OF THE WATER FESTIVAL - FEATURED ON PBS / ARIZONA ILLUSTRATED
THE WATER PROJECT: Tucson’s Synergistic Water Festival integrates arts, science and culture to raise awareness, promote stewardship, inspire ideas, and foster creative expression about our water future. The Water Festival features an art show, dance / theater performance, Enviro-Exhibitor Fair, speakers, workshops, kids activities, and a mermaid in a wishing well. The festival brings together artists, water experts, educators, engineers, developers, conservationists, health advocates, youth, and many other community members to creatively and proactively engage in water issues from various perspectives. At the Festival, the public has an opportunity to explore the water cycle, from natural systems to man-made infrastructures, so that we can better respond to the water realities and needs of our community.
ALL classes are unique from each other --
all levels of experience welcome!
Combining Butoh ("Zen Dancing"), imagery, authentic movment, clown, and other fun and creative "tools in the toolbox", you will have the opportunity at each class to:
• Elevate your energy and relieve stress
• Expand your possibilities through creative movement
• Identify your subconsious habits and clear a path towards success
Jodi is also available to teach specialized workshops for groups and individuals with themes of your choice, such as THE TIPPING POINT (inspired by the book, exploring personal and social tipping points).
Video for Jerry Yudelson, green builder and water expert, based on his book, "Dry Run: Preventing the Next Urban Water Crisis". STUNNING visuals/sound. Each video gets more potent in message & design. Designed/edited by Jodi Netzer (3 parts, 11min total)
Workshop series and performance about technology and spirituality. Featuring dancers with mixed levels of performance experience. Facilitated and performed by Jodi Netzer with Ramjeet Kaur, Doctress Neutopia, Diane Call, Jennifer Bunger, and Phoebe Jenkins.
Journey to the Depths
of the Human Spirit
Take a journey, under a bridge and down a path of watery wonders, in two site-specific performances and dance workshops. Meet curious and mystical muses along the way. Award-winning Tucson/Philadelphia performing and visual artist Jodi Netzer also teaches a Butoh "Zen Dancing"/ Physical Theater Workshop. Includes opportunity to participate in the performance.
Presented by Flourish Before the Flood/
Tsunami on the Square
NUKES GONE WILD: As the Assistant to the Director for Programming and Creatives of Project for Nuclear Awareness, I made two nuke costumes for the romp around town during the Philadelphia Fringe Festival.